Tuesday, August 28, 2007

my top nine* weirdo food quirks

in no particular order -


  • I like to put coffee on ice cream
  • When I have an order of fries, I'll pick through them and only eat the perfectly-formed ones (ie: the ones with two flat ends)
  • I won't eat a banana unless it is at least 15% green
  • I have to have any bread spread (ie: butter, mustard, jam) all the way to the edges of the bread
  • I prefer oatmeal and peanut butter cookies to be a little burned on the bottom
  • I like mayo on sandwiches, but I rarely use it in cooking because the texture of it creeps me out, it's too jelly-like
  • I like mustard, not ketchup, on onion rings
  • I believe that nearly any savory recipe can be improved by the addition of black olives and/or cilantro
  • I don't like a lot of extra bun (ie: the extra 3/4 inch of hot dog or hamburger that exists with no meat in it) and will rip off and discard parts of the bread that I consider extraneous



*I'm sure I have more than nine, but it's all I had off of the top of my head

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home