Monday, April 07, 2008

Do you like the taste of chocolate?

Do you like the taste of cough syrup?

Are you unable to imagine a more delicious treat than the combined flavors of chocolate and cough syrup?

Then Wild Cherry M&Ms might be the perfect dessert for you!

If chocolate-covered cough drops sound completely gross to you, don't be like me and buy them.

5 comment(s):

  • it sounds like a good concept ..wild cherry..chocolate..

    too bad


    By Blogger Cynnie, at 11:43 AM  

  • I kind of had this thought when I ate them, too. But I thought they weren't bad....maybe I was just hungry.

    By Blogger Jillian, at 12:33 PM  

  • I eat Thin Mints and drink vodka...almost the same thing.

    By Blogger Jerrster, at 6:27 AM  

  • i like that pink liquid amoxycilin that kids get.

    By Blogger inconspicuous attack toad, at 7:41 PM  

  • Oh yeah did you taste that shit it's a product of someone who had a miserable ass cold, was half asleep just took thier cough medicine & went OOOh hey chocolate... and went ooooooo..... NASTY! there's a sharing falvor I mean What gives! keep those happy accidents to yourself PLEASE! I agree QUIT fucking up my candy there is so little a girl can actually enjoy!
    (like the mute male servant in a loincloth stranded on a deserted island fantasy I always have....) a girl has to have some things that a sacred!!!


    By Blogger the LaNd of fOrGoTtEn dReAmS, at 6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home