Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My kid may think he's the pinnacle of cool, but sometimes I'm reminded that he's still kind of a dork.

We're watching tv and there's some commercial for some socially conscious Anderson Cooper show and he says, with a look of disbelief

"That's Anderson Cooper?"

I nod, wondering how on earth he knows who the Silver Fox is.

"I follow him on Twitter"

"Really?"

"Yeah, didn't he used to be a rock star?"

"Um... no..."

"Yeah, he used to be a rock star."

"Um... no. He's a news guy, always has been."

"But... but... he was in Wayne's World, they went to his concert."

"Dude, that was Alice Cooper."

"Oh. I was wondering why he talked about politics all the time on his Twitter."







see also the Super Bowl Halftime Show

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home