Thursday, June 23, 2005

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

if you get bored while I'm away -

go check out everyone on my sidebar - they're all much funnier than I

or read my archives -

or think up some ideas for my one year bloggiversary, which will be sometime in July (I'm thinking a week long celebration with dwarves, ponies and bean dip, but it's not written in stone)

or read a book, (I recommend "Sock" by the talking half of Penn and Teller, it's an excellent book)

or go see a movie (The new Batman movie is the best of the series - in spite of the fact that there's that one girl in it, you know that girl who's dating that one actor)

or learn a sport - bocci ball, or cricket

or get a hobby - knitting, painting, macrame, whatever

or slap on some sunscreen and get your pasty ass outside - remember, Verb, it's what you do (and Beef, it's what's for dinner)

Also - don't hit your sister, don't run with scissors, don't sit too close to the tv, there's a casserole in the fridge (bake it at 350 for an hour) and there's a list of emergency numbers by the phone - please behave, now give me a kiss

1 comment(s):

  • VERB - that's what's happenin'

    And, thanks, for the Batman recommendation!


    By Blogger Maverick, at 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home