Friday, March 03, 2006

A few things

  • I've found my favorite exercise machine at the gym - the recumbent bike - it's sitting down, leaning back and basically just moving my legs - which is fine, because I've got the Jimmy Legs most of the time anyway.
  • This morning, the sky here in Savannah is the most beautiful shade of blue and populated with fair weather cumulus clouds. I like when there are clouds like that because they look puffy and huggable and it makes the sky look really big.
  • Yes, I'm aware of how dazzlingly lame that sounded - shut up.
  • I was on that lame-o social networking site *cough*MySpace*cough* and there was some bulletin thing that said to google "[your first name] was arrested for" and see what comes up - if I do it with the quotes, I get: cate was arrested for soliciting and they were both thrown into The cell.... Without the quotes, I get:Cate was arrested 10 days later on a charge of suspicion of indecency with a child... um, yikes

4 comment(s):

  • here's mine ... (the first of a lot of hits)

    [my real name] was arrested for murder in the first degree and tampering with evidence after refusing to speak about the incident. It was Feb. 11, 1997.


    By Blogger Pusher Robot, at 7:28 AM  

  • lol, wow! That's too funny. Love the blog!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:42 PM  

  • Neither of my names are common enough to pull anything up, but that is hysterical! Creepy, but funny!

    By Blogger RB, at 5:38 AM  

  • I love the recumbant bike so much I spent my tax return on one.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home