Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Dear (assumably) Sleazy Guy in the Dirty Pick-up,

I've never had the opportunity (or inclination) to pick up a 'lady of the night', so I don't really know how the process goes. It appeared that you might have been doing some haggling, which, good for you, I mean, a bargain is a bargain, right? Might I suggest next time you decide to enter into heated negotiations with one of the crack whores who populate the neighborhood near where my derby league practices that you pull off of the main street and maybe set up the board room in a parking lot, or at the very least a side street? It just might give you a little more time and, you know, not HOLD UP THE FUCKING TRAFFIC WHEN THE LIGHT TURNS GREEN.

Signed,

The tired and sweaty girl who was honking at you because she just wanted to get the hell out of the ghetto

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home