Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Dear Wal*Mart Auto Center Mechanic-guy;

When I inquire how long it will take to get the (long overdue) oil change performed on my vehicle, I am inquiring how long it will be before I can be leave.

Apparently, the 30 minutes you quoted me was the length of time it would be until you began work on my car. The supervisor says that's how you guys give estimations. What. The. Fuck?

If I call Domino's and order a pizza, the 30 minutes they quote is the time until I will have pizza, not the time until they get around to spreading the sauce on the crust.

Why wouldn't you just tell me that I'd be stuck in your lame excuse for a waiting area for almost an hour and a half? Oh, right, because I would have left immediately, that's why.

If it weren't for Cute Oil Field Worker-guy to flirt with and the Funny Old Cuban-guy with whom I chatted about politics and how much Corpus Christi sucks, I would have been really irritated.

Thanks for reminding me why I hate your store,

me

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home