Saturday, October 24, 2009

Things that can fuck right off today

Me - for spending Saturday night Googling to find out how to remove tint from my car windows

Me (again) - for forgetting to eat breakfast 3 days out of the past week. Chips and guacamole at noon is not a balanced breakfast.

Avocados - I love them, but I was gifted 24 of them last week and I think I'm turning into one

My boobs - for getting smaller as a result of the jogging and other assorted exercise I've been doing lately

The sandy dirt from my yard - because it's EVERYWHERE in my house, no matter how many times I sweep it up, it's back.

The short kid on my kid's basketball team - for not being able to shoot a basket to save his life and for being dumb enough to try to bully the tallest kid on the team (my kid)(he's just lucky my child grew up with me, so has the patience of a saint and has yet to punch the little creep)

The letter "e" - Just because

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home