Thursday, April 22, 2010

He's a prince, he's a pal and he's freaking awesome

so, apparently the other day, this rapper/actor/producer/gun-enthusiast, T.I., as part of his court-ordered community service, came to some middle school and gave an anti-bullying lecture. He encouraged kids to stay in school, focus on their education and follow their dreams.

Some jackass parent didn't like this and fired off a bitchy email to the principal about how "inappropriate" this speaker was because of his past, blah blah blah.

The principal replied - and I quote - "I thought about asking a guy who snorted cocaine and got arrested for DUI when he was 30 to come and speak to our kids, but President George W. Bush was not available."

If this school weren't in Georgia, I would totally send The Kid there.

(swear I'm not making this up - don't believe me? check the source)

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home