Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dear Tampax,

What the hell is wrong with your marketing department?

Do they actually believe women care how "cute" tampons are?

Do they have any idea what tampons are used for? They're not decorative. WE USE THEM FOR OUR PERIODS. If a tampon performs its basic job? Most tampon consumers are satisfied.

Please stop trying to make menstruation fashionable or hip, okay?

Thanks,

me



~~~~~~~~~~

don't click this if you're a boy, or if you're planning on having a brightly colored salad for lunch or if you've ever played with legos... no, I'm kidding, no matter who you are, you should click this. Then try to explain to me why I have small eggplants and large carrots inside of my body... and a red golf club... and... a boulder? And what is that yellow thing? Damn, I love wikipedia... and MS Paint.

Labels:

1 comment(s):

  • Plus the drawing kind of makes it look like there might be testicles. Scary.

    By Blogger Steph, at 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home