Monday, December 06, 2004

I just watered the plants..

and it smells like dirt all through the office. Dirt.

5 comment(s):

  • Am I a freak?...I LOVE that smell. Somehow, it smells clean to me...like the outdoors. I'm not in love with the sterile, plastic smell of most offices...so...dirt would be a welcome change : )

    By Blogger Chick, at 8:42 AM  

  • Have you seen Demeter's fragrances? They have one that is actually called "dirt." You might like that.

    By Blogger Jootastic, at 9:20 AM  

  • Now THAT is too funny! I love the smell...but I'm not sure I want to smell like...dirt...ALTHOUGH...it would make me giggle all day long if I wore it.

    By Blogger Chick, at 1:48 PM  

  • i have demeter's "tomato" (smells like fresh tomatoes on the vine) and i covet "wet garden" which smells kind of like... well, a wet garden, but it's a little less drrrty than "dirt"

    although i've never understood their perfumes that smell like alcohol - is that something you want to wear at work? do i need to show up at a staff meeting smelling like a mojito? i don't think so


    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 2:49 PM  

  • holy crap, whiskey tobacco? Yikes! But seriously, I want to smell like suntan lotion...though I suppose instead of buying the perfume I *cogsturninginhead* could just *thoughtcomplete*...slather on suntan lotion...

    By Blogger nique, at 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home