Friday, February 18, 2005

Barbie girl in a Barbie world

So I get this forwarded joke email this morning of "Barbies that didn't make the cut" that included the transgender Barbie, gangsta bitch Barbie, lactating ghetto Barbie, etc. And it was all fine and funny until I came to this Barbie - I mean, why wouldn't they want a slutty Barbie if they just announced the other day that they're coming out with a Lindsay Lohan Barbie? Unless, of course, sorority Barbie was vetoed to avoid redundancy - I suppose if you already have one drunk ho Barbie, you don't need another.

4 comment(s):

  • Is it a life-size doll? Because otherwise, I'm not interested.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:49 AM  

  • Not life size, but each one comes with a surprise STD and a little bucket for her to vomit into

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 11:55 AM  

  • If anyone is up for a little shameless familial promotion, here's another Barbie related link:

    http://www.pattykadel.com/pages/what.html


    By Blogger Michael, at 8:03 PM  

  • is that your mom, Mike? she's SO funny! I've seen some of those drawings before

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home