Wednesday, March 16, 2005

reason #4,767,992 why you should keep your blog a secret

Because it sucks to launch into one of your anecdotes, or a joke, or a really funny experience only to have your friend say "Oh, yeah, I read that on your blog."

the only acceptable response to this is to say "I fucking hate you" and sulk for half an hour.

2 comment(s):

  • I totally now cannot remember what I was going to comment about because Blogger took so darn long to open the comment window. :/

    OH YEAH! I totally hate when that happens! A lot of my friends read my blog, and I recycle stories, so I always get stuck like that. It sucks bigtime.


    By Blogger Jenny, at 1:00 PM  

  • I wholeheartedly agree. On the uptake, I enjoy it when people say things like "you should blog that" to me. It gives me fodder. It also feels nice when people tell you that you must blog. "Blog now or I will cut off your arms."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home