Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Can I request a do-over now?

One of the greatest feelings in the world is when you're in bed and you roll over and look (or in my contact-lens-less case, squint) at the clock radio and see that you've still got a couple of hours left to sleep - that bodes well for the coming day.... mmmmm, sleep...

Unfortunately, this morning, I woke up three minutes before the the alarm - that does not bode well for the coming day.

Other things that didn't bode well for today:

  • My hair looks like crap
  • My office has been nothing but Pope-talk since I got in - All Pope, all the time - K-POPE (the only thing worse than non-stop Pope commentary is the non-stop Pope commentary from people who don't know ANYTHING about it)
  • I ran over a bird this morning - I didn't try to - I swear - there were a couple of birds fighting over food in the middle of the street and I thought they were going to fly away and I saw one fly away right before my car got there and then I looked in my rear view mirror and saw a fluster of feathers (although, I guess that bodes worse for the bird than it does for me)

1 comment(s):

  • *Shocked and horrified over the bird story!!*

    I did that once, though, and I also vowed to SLOW DOWN afterwards.

    POPE - just thank G-D they're not talking about Terri Schiavo anymore!

    Spitting to Smooth My Hair Down


    By Blogger Maverick, at 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home