Sunday, April 03, 2005

And I thought I had a lot of time on my hands on the weekends...

So far this weekend, freaky internet weirdos who live in their moms' basements* have found their way here by Google-ing the following:

"crotch dusters"
"haband pants suck"
"blogspot sorority sister nipples"
"the hotti gotti boys and what parties they attend"
"pics of my feet weblog" (okay, I totally asked for that one)
"voodoo poonani" (FYI - this is the first hit you get when you Google that particular phrase - yessssssss!)

and my personal favorite -

"hot wet bitches" (because, really, flattery will get you everywhere with my sister and I)


*totally kidding, I'm sure that some of them live in halfway houses, too

1 comment(s):

  • PLEASE please tell me how you find out this crap! I asked before, and I don't maybe I didn't come back to see if you posted the answer in your comments. That is too funny for words, and I HAVE to get in on it!

    Please post on my blog. Please...?

    Spitting in a Wishing Well


    By Blogger Maverick, at 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home