Thursday, April 07, 2005

My blog may now be obsolete

As soon as I get this, I won't need blogger anymore... let's hope I'm not feeling too verbose or I'll get self-conscious about people staring at my belt for extended periods of time.

At first, I was worried that it would be a little too bling for my simple style, but then I saw the blurb:

"Bling-Blaow! This LED Name Digital Belt Buckle is like having a piece of the future on your waist. Be one of the first people to floss this new LED Belt Buckle. You can put up to 256 characters on it. Wanna make a statement? WELL BRING IT ON! Write whatever you want and let it scroll across the screen! Your name , your number, your hood! Stand out in the club without a bottle of bubb. Scroll on playa."


Bling-blaow?
A piece of the future on my waist?
Stand out in the club without a bottle of bubb?

Scroll on playa.
Scroll on.

Thanks to Angie, the eternal purveyor of fine bling

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home