Thursday, April 07, 2005

These are a few of my favorite things

I'm in a list-y mood again - so here, in no particular order, are my top ten current guilty pleasures:

  • Shiny, fruity-flavored lip gloss (the purchase and frequent application of)
  • Inappropriate flirtations
  • Comfort food
  • Being anti-social, emotionally unavailable and running hot and cold
  • Underwear shopping
  • Glossy girl magazines with hair tips, blow job techniques, and unrealistic depictions of women
  • Sensitive boy songwriters (*cough*JohnMayer*cough*)
  • 80's teen movies (is it wrong that I still want to be Molly Ringwald when I grow up?)
  • Time sucking computer game (ie: Tetris, solitaire, mah-jongg, Sims)
  • "American Idol" (don't judge, you know you watch it, too)

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home