Wednesday, April 20, 2005

My digital camera is still THE SUCK

if it were working though, I would, in addition to at least one pic of my new ink, post pictures of the sink, where the dishes overfloweth; the stovetop, where dirty pans overfloweth; the trash, which overfloweth; and the milk, which was chunky - and you would have some small idea of what a total pig I am (in case there were any question in your mind)

As it is, you'll have to settle for this one quick picture, snapped at my cube this morning with the archaic work camera (the picture from home would have been much better because I was wearing my super cute black bra, not the marginally cute one I'm wearing today) note the contrast of my red bra, the purple sparkly nails and the black and blue tattoo against my milk white skin - artistic, no? (no, not really, but I kind of had to rush it, not sure how they would feel about me taking self-portraits with my shirt half open)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
do you like it? It was either this design or "THUG LIFE" in Olde English Type across my back - I still might get that one eventually...

1 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home