Friday, April 15, 2005

who KNEW it would be so hard to prepare for a white trash ho down?

Do I wear the t-shirt with the drawing of the trailer on it that says "White Trash" OR the "Genuine Ford Parts" t-shirt that I wore to work OR the genuine Boy Scout Scoutmaster shirt?

Do I wear the cheap Target flip flops OR the Walmart flip flops with the plastic yellow flower between the toes OR the 10 year old Converse All-Stars that smell strangely like buttered popcorn?

Do I wear the scroungy cut off jean shorts (with the extra added bonus of not having shaved my legs all week) OR the scroungy jeans with the worn out patch under the one butt cheek OR my Supergirl pajama bottoms?

Do I crimp my hair OR put it up in a side ponytail OR just get it kind of dirty and toss it up into a scrunchy?

Do we order a pitcher of beer at the bowling alley OR drink a 40 of Mickey's in the parking lot?

And is there any place I can rent a raised pickup truck with a gun rack, because my old Mercedes is more gangster than gangstah and that just won't cut it tonight unless I cover it with Bush/Cheney/NRA bumper stickers and we all know that's not going to happen.

There's so many choices that we may have to make this a monthly thing.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home