Saturday, April 09, 2005

Is there such a thing as underwear amnesia?

This morning, I'm doing my Saturday morning laundry* and while tossing my clothes into the machine, I realize that I've only seen two, maybe three pairs of underwear. I checked back in the three locations** from whence I had gathered my clothes and there were no chonies left behind - is it possible that I went commando most of the week and didn't even know it?




*fabric softener is one of the best smells EVER
**My closet floor, my bathroom floor, and the laundry room - I generally start the undressing process the second I get home - it's not unusual to see socks in the backseat of my car or a bra on the kitchen counter

3 comment(s):

  • I probably shouldn't tell you this, but the last time that happened to me, it turned out someone had actually stolen them. Um, ew. Great blog, lovin' the site. Here's me.

    By Blogger Claudine, at 10:56 AM  

  • I must confess that yes commando is fun and I think I've had underwear amnesia too! I have however been one to hunt down a single pair of panties.

    By Blogger princessdominique, at 5:22 PM  

  • entertaining blog * :)! i duno0o abt underwear but lately all the socks and spoons in my house have been disappearing ..i duno0o if one has anything to do w/ the other :P

    By Blogger just muttering, at 4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home