Friday, April 08, 2005

If you're ever looking for a superfast way to get me to lose interest, try any of these three sentences:

1) "I don't really watch tv" - here's my thought process when I hear that: Um... wha? holy crap, you're pretentious - and a big fat liar - and I have nothing to talk to you about... oooh, look, something shiny

2) "I don't really listen to music" - or - "I like all kinds of music" - the first one - um... huh? How can you not listen to music? How can you be completely ambivalent to music - MUSIC! and the second one - Stop it, the only thing worse than being musically celibate is being a complete music whore - I have diverse taste in music, but I don't listen to country or whiny R&B - you can't possibly like ALL kinds of music - even polka? come on, have some standards!

3) "Sometimes I forget to eat" - holy crap, you're a total and complete idiot - do you ever find yourself standing in a puddle and realize you forgot to go to the bathroom? I can't even continue this conversation.... oooh, a penny

1 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home