Monday, April 11, 2005

I'll take "Potpourri" for eight hundred, Alex

  • When I'm shaving my legs, I always miss this one spot on the outside of my left leg - ALWAYS (I had to write something to balance out the unabashed trampiness of writing two panty posts in a row - now, hopefully you're thinking about my furry leg and not my underwear)
  • My mom sent my sister an email containing the line "Have cat will travel ... thats' me your mother" - wtf? And let's not even get into the fact that she's completely punctuation-challenged - I think (hope) I may be adopted
  • I hardly ever sign emails - I mean - you see my email address, you know who it's from, do you need me to sign off with something like "sincerely" (because, most likely, it wasn't sincere), or "yours truly" (because... come on now)
  • I dislike when someone leaves me a voicemail that begins "hey, it's me" - if I know you enough to know your voice, I'm going to figure it out, okay? Besides, caller id, okay?
  • I don't like the words "swollen", "sexy" or "moist" - just, ew
  • I have fairly big lips to begin with, and yet I insist on purchasing "plumping" lipsticks - why? (and why did I have to put the post about my lips right under the swollen/sexy/moist thing? just - ew)

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home