Thursday, April 14, 2005I finally realized one of the main reasons why I'm such an indecisive girl - it's computers - and the internet - I'm constantly being second-guessed -
From my computer:
- "Are you sure you want to log off?"
- "Are you sure you want to restart?"
- "Are you sure you want to close without saving?"
From the internet:
- "Are you sure you want to purchase BOTH volumes of the Madonna Tribute Album?"
- "Are you sure you want to delete that contact from your Buddy List? That will only serve to alienate more people and make you more antisocial"
- "Are you sure you want to place your bid on super hero hooker boots?"
- "Are you sure you want to navigate away from this page before completing your tedious post about breakfast cereals?"
- "Are you sure you want to send this whiny-ass email without a subject line?"
And let's not even get started on how Google has to question every single search I do:
- "did you mean 'kitty porn'?"
- "did you mean 'Master Bates Techniques'?"
- "did you mean 'obscure pop culture'?"
Just stop, okay? If I need help, I'll ask, okay? Thanks.
In other news: Google offers up my blog 5th for a search of "mexican pilgrimage crucifiction" and 7th for "Gee your hair smells terrific" (did you know that there's a http://geeyourhairsmellsterrific.com? Yeah, there is - and you can buy it on there- granted it's only slightly more expensive than gold bullion, but still- my life is now complete)