Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I'm the official poster child for reckless abandon, and I'm pretty proud of that title, and that means that I do a lot of impulsive things, and that means that sometimes I make mistakes. Sometimes I make mistakes just for the sake of making mistakes - sometimes I'll choose the worst option and go with it just to see what will happen - I'm a writer, I live for "what if", it's my thing. Life is about choices.

Sometimes my choices turn out really really good (I mean like toe-curling-aria-singing-omigod-kill-me-now good) and sometimes those choices turn out really really bad (like trainwreck-that-kills-nuns-and-puppies bad) - but, in general, it balances out. So - because I spent an hour of my life watching this* & ** & ***, I'd better have a couple of those goooood endings coming to me.

*That family is a whole new breed of white trash - they're like a separate genus in and of themselves, scientific name Extremus Mulletus Leatherus
** Please tell me that the Flash intro on the site doesn't tell me to "Take a deep breath - and run - he is coming" - Just... ew
*** I will totally be the BFF of ANYONE who buys me a "Dog the Bounty Hunter" shirt that says "Freeze Mother F*cker" on the back

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home