Wednesday, May 04, 2005

10 random facts for the morning

10. I rarely, if ever, answer my cell phone... or my home phone, for that matter
9. I have extremely sensitive elbows - like if people touch them, I freak out
8. I sort of collect purses - I say "sort of" because I never fully commit to any hobby
7. 9 days until I go to Chicago for pizza, beer and debauchery... I mean, pizza, beer and shopping
6. I can't stop watching "American Idol" - it's an addiction, really, I'm getting therapy, I'm on the patch, but nothing helps.
5. I SO badly need a trip to Vegas
4. My favorite piece of jewelery (other than my tongue ring) is a simple silver chain with a little charm that says "Eat at Joe's" (no, I have no idea what it means either)
3. Um... I thought I'd be able to come up with 10...
2. I can only eat bananas with copious amounts of green on them - once they have two freckles of brown, I refuse to eat them
1. I like doing laundry, there's just something Zen about clean, fresh-smelling clothes and sheets

1 comment(s):

  • I am with you on the bananas.

    There was a woman I knew who's father wouldn't let them eat bananas until they were very speckled with brown, becuase he thought that the green would make you sick. I felt sorry for that lady.


    By Blogger James and Jacob's Mommy, at 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home