Monday, May 02, 2005

Tag, I'm it

Trishtacular tagged me - and since I'm stuck at home and have nothing else to blog about - here's your MEME

If I could be a musician… I would be a bassist and Iwould rock, out loud - I'd have a ton more tattoos, maybe a couple more piercings and I'd be a total slut - like Motley Crue level slut - I'm just sayin'

If I could be a missionary… Wow, that would be a great position, wouldn't it?

If I could be a linguist… I would be a cunning one...

If I could be an inn-keeper… I would have totally let Joseph and Mary crash at my inn... but their ass would have had to stay outside... and I would have charged them extra for cots for those three wise guys...

If I could be married to any current famous political figure… Can Jon Stewart be my world famous political figure? I mean, he knows a lot about politics and he's pretty famous... and he's just yummy...


Now for the rules.

So here's how it goes... I get to tag 3 people, then they have to Pick 5 items from the following list, and complete the sentence with whatever fabulous things you can think of that you would do if you could be one of these things. No fair picking things you already are, either. Then you’re supposed to tag 3 other people to continue the excitement of the meme-ing.

If I could be a scientist…
If I could be a farmer…
If I could be a musician…
If I could be a doctor…
If I could be a painter…
If I could be a gardener…
If I could be a missionary…
If I could be a chef…
If I could be an architect…
If I could be a linguist…
If I could be a psychologist…
If I could be a librarian…
If I could be an athlete…
If I could be a lawyer…
If I could be an inn-keeper…
If I could be a professor…
If I could be a writer…
If I could be a llama-rider…
If I could be a bonnie pirate…
If I could be an astronaut…
If I could be a world famous blogger…
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world…
If I could be married to any current famous political figure…


my three people are.... (drumroll, please) Mike (because he never does MEMEs), and my sister and Chick (because I think both of them will do it...)

1 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home