Wednesday, April 27, 2005

You'll think that this is just another post wherin I beg for attention - but it's really one about what an idiot I am

I'm 31 - nearly 31 and a half, right? Which means that I've been bathing myself for quite some time, right? I mean, I've probably been showering by myself for, what, 20 years? If this is the case, why, last night when I was in the shower, rinsing face wash off of my face, did I suddenly find myself with a nose and mouth full of water, choking and sputtering? Have I not been able to master rinsing my face without drowning myself? It's a good thing I don't live in Seattle anymore because I'd feel raindrops and turn my face to the sky with a "Omigod, ya'll, there's water fallin' from the sky" and drown. And then someone would write a story about it, one of those Darwin award things or just one of those "What-an-jackass" emails and it would be forwarded around the internet and my kid would forever be known as "that tall kid who's mom drowned in the rain like a turkey".

1 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home