Friday, April 22, 2005

Guess what?*

  • I'm not posting any pictures of my boobs today
  • I'm not going to talk about my underwear today
  • My husband is coming home today
  • He's going to freak out because the house is a STY - seriously, some of the dishes in the sink could walk away on their own, and you wouldn't even want to see the bathrooms (but I didn't wreck his precious luxury car this time - yay)
  • This has been a long freaking week
  • I had Chinese food for dinner last night
  • I [heart] crab puffs
  • I really like the Snow Patrol cd
  • When no one's looking, I rock out to Jay-Z and Fitty Cent at work
  • I don't have much to say today
  • My digital camera is still broken
  • I need a new one
  • I'm super close to finishing a book (a different one than I almost finished before)
  • That is all - for now
*should there really be a "?" at the end of that? or should it be a "!"?

Labels:

1 comment(s):

  • The guess what thing always stops me in my tracks. But, actually, I think everyone incorrectly puts a ? on the end. Why? I don't know. There seems to be no logical reason for it, other than tradition.

    I see it as more of a command, or a request, to be more genteel. It's not a question, for sure.

    Spitting in a Wishing Well


    By Blogger Maverick, at 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home