Friday, April 22, 2005

I need help

I'm close to finishing a book (writing one, not reading one) It's a different one than I was close to finishing before (because I decided that manuscript was the suck and have relegated it to a folder somewhere in my iBook) but I need some help here - I don't have a title for this book - and the funny thing about agents and publishers is that they like for books to have titles, you know, to make them "recognizable" and "marketable" or some shit like that - so I need suggestions for the title - no, you can't read it yet and I'm not going to tell you what it's about (other than that a it's semi-chick-lit, sort-of-love-story kind of thing about a Volvo driving midget stripper - kidding about that part... mostly) whatever... any suggestions?

1 comment(s):

  • Try the title Untitled, kinda sounds a bit jaded I know but I like it! Yell at me Alfalfa789 on AIM if youd like. Cya

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home