Saturday, June 25, 2005

Hey - guess what!!!!

The LaQuinta Inn of El Paso, TX has free high speed internet access - w00t

other than that, I don't have so much to say, other than - DAMN, I already hate driving and it's only day one - but we made it to Texas - yee haw

and I'm already sick of all the cds I brought

and driving with 2 large dogs and a cat will make your car small like dog breath

Oh, and New Mexico smells and is incredibly desolate

Tomorrow night? Kerrville, TX - yay (mostly kidding)

1 comment(s):

  • I thought you would probably find high-speed internet at most of the hotels you stay at. And, you thought you would be with out the sweet, sweet Internet for a long time. Doubting Thomas!

    Spitting in a Wishing Well


    By Blogger Maverick, at 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home