Friday, October 14, 2005

Maybe I'm just pms-y and bitchy... okay, bitchier than usual...

But seriously, the only thing more annoying than someone being out all week with pleurisy, thus necessitating me doing her work, is someone bringing her pleurisy into work with her on Friday, too sick to do any work, meaning I still have to do the work, but now I've got the added fun of being exposed to her cooties*, having to smell the nasty cigarette smoke**, having to hear her bitch about how awful she feels, AND having to hear her complain because the Bossman "dih-ent" call her once to check up on her***


* Is pleurisy contagious? If it is, I'm going to shove her down the stairs

** I had to deliver a phone message to her and she was sitting right outside the door puffing away.

"That nicotene must be great for the lung infection." I say.
"Actually, it's makin' me real dizzy."
"Great, light up another one!"

*** um... he's your boss, not your dad, it's not his job to come by the house and bring you chicken soup, blot your forehead with a damp cloth and read you "Goodnight, Moon."

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home