Monday, September 17, 2007

It's 3 days since the bout and I still feel like I was hit by a truck - every time I look, I've got new bruises blooming - I think I dislocated my thumb - and my ribs are really sore.

Oh, and also noteworthy from the bout were my first (called) penalty and my first fight*.

And today, being the gastrointestinally adventurous girl that I am, I made this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

looks like yummy toffee, right? Yes, but do you know what kind of yummy homemade toffee it is? I bet you don't (unless you're my lovely derby wife, because we talk about food a lot) - but if you're dying to know and want the recipe, go here, and don't make a face before you taste it kthxbye.




*it was really more of me being pulled to the floor by a girl who is built like a refrigerator, and then me trying to protect my vital organs. All in good fun, though, since she didn't actually kill me.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home