Thursday, October 25, 2007

So, I recently bought a new comforter cover* so I've been shopping (on eBay) for new sheets - in that shopping, I came across the following listing for circular sheets. It is wonderfully tasteless for several reasons:

1) The subtitle "Manufacture linens for those who prefer sleeping around"

2) The price $69

and

3) They're sheets for round beds (!!!)

They're not exactly what I would have expected from round sheets, though - the pattern is decidedly Laura Ashley. It's just that... when I think of someone who would own a round bed, I think of people like Austin Powers, Carmen Elektra or that guy from the Girls Gone Wild videos - not people who would appreciate my mom's taste in bed linens.

Also, I opened up a tub of margarine and found this... and, yeah, I grabbed my camera because... well... look at the picture... I mean... well... please judge for yourself - if you say that it doesn't look like something naughty, I'll take your word for it.

that is all.



* this is what it looks like - please ignore the hideous faux painted walls, they were done by the previous homeowners - how freaking many shades of brown do you need in one damn room?

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home