Saturday, May 29, 2010

apparently, I'm one of those people who incessantly talks about her dreams...

I might as well just let my hair grow down to my knees, buy myself an industrial-sized dream catcher and some turquoise jewelry and move out to the desert where I can wear clothes made of natural fibers.

So last night, I dreamed I was leavin' on an airplane, going on some trip that was going to take 23 days with just as many plane changes and I was going to have to change clothes every time I changed planes.

Let's just see what the internet has to say about that -

Airplanes - To see an airplane in your dream, indicates that you will overcome your obstacles and rise to a new level of prominence and status. Perhaps you need to gain a better perspective or wider view on something (STOP JUDGING ME, DREAMS!). If the airplane is taking off, then it suggests that an idea or plan is about to "take off" and be put into action. It may also represent you need to get away and escape from your daily life.

Changing planes -
To dream that you transfer planes, implies an important transitional phase in your life which will take you away from your intended path. These changes will take you to new directions and new heights of status and recognition (wow, is that even possible?).

Changing clothes -
To dream that you are constantly changing your clothes, represents the need for change and your need to fit into a new situation or role. You need to establish a new self-image.

Locker room (where I was changing clothes) - To dream that you are in a locker room, suggests that you need time to cool off and calm down. It also indicates that you are involved in some tough competition or overcoming an obstacle in your life. Perhaps you are trying to pursue a love interest (pursuing a love interest IN A LOCKER ROOM? What am I, a 14-year-old boy?).

Well, I guess I can cosign most of this - I've been... thinking about some stuff lately, making some changes (okay, thinking about making changes if you want to get all semantic and shit), but for the first time in my life, I'm sort of feeling a tiny bit ambitious about something (or maybe I'm getting the flu). It's nothing I'm necessarily going to share just yet... and, no, I'm not finally running away to join the circus (that's plan B, but only because I'm worried that the tutu would make my hips look HUGE).

Labels: ,

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home