Thursday, May 27, 2010

those damn dreams again!

this time, I was in a grocery store picking through racks of Easter candy. I wonder what the internet could possibly have to say about that????

Market - To dream that you are in a market, represents some emotional or physical need that you are currently lacking in your life. You may be in need of nurturance and some fulfillment. Consider the specific items that you are shopping for. 

Whoa whoa whoa, I'm currently lacking something in my life? Shut. Up. Who would have guessed?

I never would have assumed, though, that Cadbury Eggs were what was missing. If my stupid dreams had just told me this a long time, it would have saved me lots and lots of poor decisions.

Lots and lots.

And lots.

Now if someone would just don a little fuzzy tail and tell me where to find some gooey chocolate eggs, you'll be my hero/BFF/soulmate/dearest darling pumpkinhead.

Oh, and is "nurturance" even a word?

Labels: ,

1 comment(s):

  • I cannot help on the chocolate eggs front. I dreamed the other night that my phone bills were being billed in .06 increments (like legal billing)and I was yelling at the kids for making long distance calls that lasted 2.7 or 1.9 hours.

    I think I work too much!


    By Blogger Stella Dean, at 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home