Tuesday, December 07, 2004

be honest - do you hate the new template thing?

because if you do, I'll totally change it back

and if anyone can help me out to make the sidebar look... um... not-so-fucked-up - that would be greaaaat, mmm, kay?

12 comment(s):

  • I think it's cool....I enjoy argyle. But. I also feel like Mary Catherine Gallagher has just stepped into the macabre.

    By Blogger Jootastic, at 10:15 AM  

  • What's wrong with your sidebar?

    Cheers


    By Blogger Martin, at 10:22 AM  

  • Ok, never mind the former question - your new template just kicked in.

    Man, your sidebar is messed up!

    Cheers


    By Blogger Martin, at 10:24 AM  

  • uh oh... don't ask me about anything to do w/ templates! I still haven't fixed my buttons! Oh i suck!

    It is definitely different. I am used to bright and cheery from your blog...maybe a color change is all the argyle needs?


    By Blogger nique, at 10:58 AM  

  • Argyle is a good thing, but the template you borrowed has wonky coding for the sidebar.

    ***********************************
    .sidebar
    {
    float: right;
    max-width: 250px;
    margin: 0px;
    padding: 10px;
    background-color: #505050;
    color: #d0d0d0;
    vertical-align: top;
    font-family: "Century Gothic", "Comic Sans MS", "Impact";
    font-size: 85%;
    }
    **************************************

    That max-width tag is part of the problem, as is the div placement. So... you could fix it by editing the code till it worked or keeping the background, but going to a new template.


    By Blogger Agent 31, at 11:26 AM  

  • I enjoy argyle as much as the next hip chick (what with my argyle socks and my argyle bag), but I'm afraid I might have a seizure.

    By Blogger Samantha, at 11:28 AM  

  • OOOH I like the pink!

    By Blogger nique, at 11:44 AM  

  • This is different than the argyle I saw earlier, which I was digging but not so much with the grey.

    In other news, Maine just said "wonky"


    By Blogger asyl076, at 2:02 PM  

  • yeah, wtf is up with the "wonky" - is it a blog or an everlasting gobstopper?

    and i was loving the argyle but it was a smidge dark - my sister said it best with the "mary catherine gallagher goth" kind of thing

    damn blog envy gets me EVERY TIME


    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 2:46 PM  

  • Now, this one I like!

    Cheers


    By Blogger Martin, at 5:04 AM  

  • Prettttttttty

    By Blogger asyl076, at 7:57 AM  

  • *smiles* I like it.

    By Blogger Mia, at 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home