Wednesday, December 08, 2004

please tell me that i'm not the only person kept warm at night by a tepid loathing of clay aiken

seriously.

the sight of him makes me want to poke out my eyes with dull sporks then treat the wound with lemon juice and battery acid.

he looks like shannen doherty and a monchichi mated under the ugly tree in the annoying forest.

I would rather have a gynecological exam in a third world country than watch his holiday special.

4 comment(s):

  • Oh my god... just looking at that dude creeps me the hell out. But then he goes one step farther and sings, "If I was invisible, then I could just watch you in your room." And I get skeezed out all over again.

    By Blogger Trish, at 8:37 AM  

  • Clay Aiken is the one human being whose face you could accurately guess just by hearing his name. He's just that dorky.

    By Blogger Agent 31, at 10:08 AM  

  • Oh FUCK ME! Calling this pathetic no talent nerd "dorky" is being so damn nice even that makes my brow furrow in disgust.

    He is "special" make no mistake about that. Cate's description is by far the best..."shannen doherty and a monchichi mating undering the ugly tree" it doesn't get much better than that! L5 on that!


    By Blogger nique, at 10:37 AM  

  • He's like a character that escaped from Fraggle Rock. And if anyone is too young to remember that show, I hate you.

    By Blogger asyl076, at 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home