Thursday, January 20, 2005

Eureka!

Two weeks after eCrush emailed to ask "what's WRONG with you?", they have answered their own question with this morning's email subject line:

"You're A Big Flirt!"


I can only guess that capitalizing every word and using an exclamation point was for emphasis.

And my sister will back me up on this when I say that is being a flirt is wrong, I don't want to be right...

5 comment(s):

  • The Gf and I were having this exact same conversation last night. She turned to me and told me I was a huge flirt. I looked back and asked her what was wrong with that?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:13 AM  

  • I'm a total flirt, and there is nothing anyone can do to convince me it's a bad thing.

    By Blogger angie, at 7:33 AM  

  • Ah yes, flirting is good. Sometimes I don't even realize I'm doing it which gets me in trouble from time to time. Hell, all the time!

    By Blogger Samantha, at 7:41 AM  

  • Awww...flirting. It's my favorite pasttime.
    I flirt with everyone: the grocery clerk, my professor, the bus driver, my coworkers, my professor, my friends, myself, my professor, other drivers on the road, telemarketers, strange boys I meet in Vegas, my professor...


    By Blogger Jootastic, at 8:13 AM  

  • There's nothing wrong with flirting. And for those of us of a certain age, it reminds us that we're NOT. DEAD. YET.

    By Blogger Trish, at 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home