Friday, February 18, 2005

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Any movie producers out there? If there is, I'm totally available, and I'll work hella cheaper than Johnny "Serious Actor" Depp. Why do you think Fox brought me in on 21 Jump Street? Because Mr Sexiest-Man-Alive was getting a little big for his britches.

And who got his own show after 21 Jump Street? Not the Asian guy, not Peter I-Love-Buffets DeLouise - Me - Remember "Booker"? Yeah, don't worry, nobody does, but I still had my own series.

And besides, I wouldn't want to be all "A" list like JD, working non-stop, I like to have my me time (I call it Rico Time).

But if there's anybody out there casting for a movie, or a tv drama, or a sitcom, or a reality show, or, hell, even a herpes commercial would be cool right about now - I'm available - Call me - I'll buy you lunch, I have a coupon for Subway

5 comment(s):

  • Did you use the word "hella?"

    By Blogger Jootastic, at 10:24 AM  

  • no, Richard Greico used it

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 10:26 AM  

  • Hey Greico, you could always get a sequel for A Night at the Roxbury started up so that you could reprise your role as ...Richard Greico!

    By Blogger Trinity13, at 10:33 AM  

  • Okay...so I'm not the only one who remembers that show actually existed....lol!

    This post was freakin' hilarious and very creative. Have you ever considered being Greico's publicist? :)


    By Blogger Tara, at 11:11 AM  

  • Hey, look at Richard Greico and his "sultry" Tiger Beat-esque pose. How can this guy possibly be hard up for work?

    And thank god, I am not the only one ever to have seen "If Looks Could Kill." Thank you, bigair.


    By Blogger supine, at 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home