Thursday, March 17, 2005

you DO get what you pay for

I won these boots... sandals... shoes on eBay for a penny (we won't even get into how I was fucked without a kiss on the shipping) and I thought I had gotten a great deal - and besides, I needed some red shoes, because, how sassy are red shoes? But why was I surprised when they arrived yesterday, I put them on, and they looked like superhero hooker shoes? I firmly believe that there should be a mandatory 24 hour cooling off for eBay apparel purchases.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

but seriously - the picture doesn't even come close to doing them justice - I'll have to wear them and take a picture and post that - of course, that means I need an outfit to go with them - does anyone know where I can find a Wonder Woman dominatrix outfit?

6 comment(s):

  • man... i can totally tell from the picture that those boots would go best with a wonderwoman dominatrix outfit...

    they are pretty fucking rad though. have you tried googling "wonderwoman dominatrix outfit" ?


    By Blogger tigerita, at 12:20 PM  

  • Oh...You DID NOT just buy those boots!

    I don't know what to say.

    I think you'd be looking to get fucked without a kiss in those boots.

    I did a quick search for "hooker clothes" to find an appropriate outfit...but I couldn't click on a stinking one of them at work, (I don't want to create some sort of pattern for the IT guys to follow).


    By Blogger Chick, at 2:59 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Chick, at 3:04 PM  

  • What the fuck...

    First, Blogger wouldn't post my comment...

    & now I see it's posted it TWICE? (I deleted the second one).

    if this shot ain't fixed SOON...I don't know what I'm liable to do?

    Have you been going crazy because of all the snafus Blogger's been throwing at you?

    is that why you bought those boots?


    By Blogger Chick, at 3:08 PM  

  • Wonder Woman Dominatrix Outfit? Try eBay...

    By Blogger Trish, at 3:44 AM  

  • Boots and saran wrap, I in.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home