Monday, June 27, 2005

My Top Ten Distractions on the Road (not really in order because I'm too tired and lazy to assemble them)

10. Windmills - no idea why, but suddenly I'm obsessed with them - they're cute

9. Playing "What's that roadkill?" - Texas has more roadkill than anywhere else in the world

8. All the green - Who knew that this portion of the country was so verdant?

7. These giant hawks everywhere - they're about the size of DC-10 airplanes

6. Sending text messages

5. Changing cds

4. My hair - up until today, it was cute and curly - today, with a healthy mix of sweat and the windows down, I look like the crazy lady of the bayou, I just need some overalls and a missing tooth or two

3. The fact that no one in Texas can drive for crap

2. Trying not to get killed by renegade truckers

1. Counting the miles - we're more than halfway there - yee haw

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home