Friday, October 14, 2005

I finally realized why I like the Dark Side M&Ms (don't bother going to the link, it takes forever to load and isn't all that cool unless you're one of those weirdos who collects M&M memorabilia... and if you are one of those weirdos, please go to the link and don't come back here because we're going to talk about you... not sure why I even put the link in there, other than after I sat and waited five minutes for the page to load, I felt like doing something with the link) the "limited edition" dark chocolate M&Ms with the shameless Star Wars marketing plug - they remind me of Sno-Caps* Mmmmmm, Sno-Caps... You never see those anywhere except the movie theater - of course, you have to buy the 77 pound box there and it lasts you a year, so it's okay.

~~~~~~~

Yesterday, my guilty pleasure/Oops, I bid it again eBay purchase arrived - and this is it... uh, her-

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yeah, I'm 31 and I bought a doll. But she's not just any doll, she's a Blythe doll and for some reason, I'm completely obsessed with these dolls - aside from her lovely flowing hair, lollipop-supermodel proportions, have you noticed her eyes? (How could you not, they're like tractor beams) Well, guess what? You pull a string in the back of her head and her eyes change color - just like a real supermodel!

And I spent most of last night sewing outfits for her and braiding her hair... what? What did you say? Did you just say that I need to get out more? Are you laughing at me? That's fine, keep it up, my Blythe doll and her ever changing zombie eyes will be by your house to kill you in your sleep.


*quite the paragraph just to explain why I like a candy - it's chocolate and I'm a girl, enough said.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home