Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Why do I see an average of 5 commercials a night pushing vehicles as Christmas presents?

Really.

Has anyone in the history of ever ever purchased a brand new car for a loved one for Christmas?

And if you did, would they really give you one of those great big bows to put on it?

And how would you sneak that home?

I think I'd notice a brand new Hyundai Accent parked in the driveway all night, but that's just me.


and on a (not really) related note:

Why are boys (men) so hard to buy Christmas presents for?

Seriously.

They don't like any good stuff like candles, body lotions or My Little Ponys (My Little Ponies?) so what the crap are you supposed to buy for them?

1 comment(s):

  • Good question! What DO you buy for them? And no, I've never known anyone to actually give someone a car for Christmas..though that would be a FABULOUS present! But someone must, don't you think, or they wouldn't spend all that money on those commercials...

    By Blogger OldLady Of The Hills, at 1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home