Friday, January 13, 2006

Oooooh, something shiny!

So... there's that whole "Rent My Blog" thing from Blog Explosion, right? And I've been participating because I'm a joiner like that. Basically, whore out put up your blog for rent and people bid on it then, if you get multiple bids, you pick the one you like best and once you click that button, their thumbnail immediately shows up on your blog. So, yesterday, I picked a blog - it's Lysie6211 in case you weren't already aware, you should go check her out, she's super funny and she likes WHAM! (but don't hold that against her) - and then a couple of minutes later happened to pull up my blog and I actually went "oooh, what a cute little thumbnail, where did that come from?" because I'm like a goldfish with absolutely no short term memory*. But, really, look at that cute little thumbnail, doesn't it contrast nicely with the rest of my blog?

And, you should also go see the betrothed Giselle and wish her a fashionably late Happy Birthday, because "2 days after" is the new "day of". Happy Birthday, Chick!




* I always wondered when it's said that someone has no short term memory, doesn't that pretty much mean that they have no memory at all? I mean, if you have no short term memory, it's going to be pretty difficult to have long term memories

1 comment(s):

  • i have always wondered that, too! about the short-term memory thing! how does that work?????

    have i de-lurked here yet? i linked to you (because you make me snort from laughing so hard), but i don't know if i've said hi...

    so, hi!


    By Blogger that girl, at 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home