Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Either I'm coming down with the flu (possible) or my brain has abdicated from the rest of my body because I read several pages of this book that my sister gave me for my birthday (very possible), but I'm drawing a blank - I have nothing to write about - I could write about my birthday (I opened presents, went to the park to feed geese and take pictures, then had Chinese food for dinner) or I could write about the Bosslady's latest escapade (making me go pick her up from the airport yesterday and drive her out to her house in BFE then giving me shitty directions to get back to the highway and getting me lost) or how I'm sick of every cd in my car right now, or how I really hate when people talk on their cell phones in public, but I really don't feel like it.

And I have about 75 emails to return and I'm overdue for a column here and it's the lamest holiday ever today and I just kind of want to go home and curl up in bed.

So I'm going to make you do the work today - can someone please help me come up with something to write about at Dark Crazy? If you'd like to write the column and let me take credit, that would be even better, but I'll settle for an idea.

And... go

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home