Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I'm no longer worried about my job interview tomorrow.

because I survived another roller derby practice - I'm practically a superhero.

And they've begun to accept me into the pack league - know how I can tell? I was asked "What's your derby name?"

And I'm not stuck watching some crappy Julia Stiles movie now because one of my favoritest movies in the world is on TNT "O Brother Where Art Thou" - and, you know what? They can edit it for tv all they want, but there's still enough Clooney to keep me happy.

Mmmmmm, Clooney...

I'm sorry, what was I talking about?

1 comment(s):

  • You ARE a superhero, just for the rollerderby! And that movie is SO great...if my only other choice was a Julia Stiles movie, well...I'd probably just R-U-N-N-O-F-T.

    By Blogger ninjapoodles, at 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home