Monday, March 20, 2006

know what sucks about having roller derby practice until 10:30PM?

I get home at the time I'm normally going to bed and I'm nowhere near tired and there's nothing on tv and I'm awake - fucking blogging - and watching "The Prince and Me" (which is, by the way, the worst movie since "Uptown Girls" - come on, does Julia Stiles* have any expressions other than feigned indignance?) - it's like I went from super cool to... I don't know... the opposite end of the spectrum of super cool... like tres lame or something... maybe that can by my derby name - Tres Layme...




* Just so we're clear - before anyone wants to correct me, I'm aware that it was Brittany Murphy in "Uptown Girls" and Julia Stiles in "Prince and Me" it was just that "Uptown Girls" was the first horrible movie that came to mind. Although, both actresses are terrible in different, yet equally annoying ways.

1 comment(s):

  • Sorry, I'm still processing this post's title, and the posts I've missed in the last week! You, you...you thrill-seeker, you! Go on with your bad self! May we please have video of the first match-up?

    By Blogger ninjapoodles, at 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home