Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A little poll

A dear friend who I adore remarked that I was either brave or nuts to be doing this roller thing.

By a show of hands comments, can I get a consensus on that?


I'm thinking I prefer the red laces to the white. Oh, and, those are the requisite fishnets - and aren't my wood floors lovely?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And a little FYI - if it goes as badly as I can imagine that it could, all references to the skating will be deleted from here and we shall NEVER SPEAK OF THIS AGAIN - got it?

3 comment(s):

  • Oh, most definately the RED laces!
    AuntieRob


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:52 AM  

  • brave (not nuts), red (not white), and yes (lovely floors)

    By Blogger Trish, at 11:53 AM  

  • Those are AWESOME!! Red laces, definitely... and red fishnets would be pretty cool with it, too. If you're gonna do it, do it up right!

    And yes, your floors are beautiful. I am jealous.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home