Friday, March 10, 2006

All about footwear

These are the skates I got

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sort of high-ish low tops - no, they're not pretty, but they look darn functional - now all I need is a helmet - "round, not pointy" I was advised.

I almost got these, but decided that they looked a little bit too... gas-station-attendant-on-wheels or something.

And I'm not tellin' y'all my roller chick name yet because I don't want to jinx it - just be content in the knowledge that it's the best roller chick name EVAH...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And what's the deal with these shoes:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

They are THE FUGLIEST FREAKING THINGS EVER -

I don't care if they're comfortable, I don't care if they are so comfortable that they cause spontaneous orgasm every other step... (okay, if that were the case, I'd maybe buy a pair to wear at home... by myself... in the dark) they look like plastic dog muzzles - how does anyone put these on and say "Yeah, I'm totally going to go in public wearing these..."? How?

2 comment(s):

  • My wife has rather large feet. If she wore Crocs, she'd look like a clown.

    By Blogger Pat Angello, at 10:02 AM  

  • Another question would be is: Who would put those* on, go out in public, and drag their husband along with them so that he could share the experience of pointed fingers and not-so-muffled laughter?

    I'd answer that question for you, but I'm too busy trying to hide my face in my armpits right now.

    *Incidentally, they don't look any better in black.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home