Monday, March 06, 2006

wow, 2 pointless posts in 1 day!!!!

So, someone walks into my office and brings with him a sweet smell. It's slightly fruity and it's a familiar smell, a very familiar smell but I can't put my finger on exactly why it was familiar.

It was driving me CRAZY. Like when you have a song on the tip of your tongue, but you don't know who sings it.

I'm sitting at my desk, blocking out everything else (not too hard, since it's not like I was working) and finally, it hit me.

He smelled like scratch-n-sniff stickers.

Oh, yeah, here's where you find out one of my deepest, darkest, geekiest secrets - I was a sticker FREAK when I was in elementary school - stickers were my entire world - there was no problem too terrible that it could not be solved by a big-eyed unicorn in front of a pastel rainbow. I wanted to run away and live with Lisa Frank, my entire allowance, every week, was spent on stickers at those little sticker stores at the mall. And I kept them all in an album - no willy-nilly sticker sticking for me, each one was present and accounted for... but I digress...

You know how those stickers smelled like... something, but never quite like they were supposed to? So I can't quite figure out which scratch-n-sniff sticker he smells like, but it's definitely one of them - like a chewable vitamin scratch-n-sniff or something.

Although, I'm not sure if I really want to figure out which one he smells like because that will lead to the inevitable question of why he smells that way. And... well, there are some things that I don't need to know about my co-workers.

1 comment(s):

  • Please scratch him. Please? And you can sniff discretely afterward. Please? Do it for me, a perfect stranger who's never commented on your blog before. Yeah.

    By Blogger ninjapoodles, at 2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home